Noble Park Criminal Lawyers

"lawyers you can trust when it counts"

Email us

(03) 8644 7315
Receive a call back
  • David Dribbin Criminal Defence Lawyer

    David Dribbin

    Partner | Criminal Lawyer

    Melbourne CBD | Moorabbin | Geelong

  • Michael Brown

    Partner | Criminal Lawyer

    Frankston | Ringwood | Dromana

  • Simon O'Halloran

    Criminal Lawyer


  • Daniel Walsh

    Criminal Lawyer


  • Rebecca Glew

    Criminal Lawyer


  • Jacquelyn Parnell

    Criminal Lawyer


  • Nicole Horton

    Criminal Lawyer

    Frankston | Moorabbin

  • Erin Fradd

    Criminal Lawyer

    Dandenong | Ringwood

  • Victor Wang

    Criminal Lawyer

    Moorabbin | Melbourne CBD

Noble Park Criminal Lawyers | Criminal Law Specialists

Noble Park Criminal Lawyers “The Criminal Law Professionals”

Have you been charged with a crime? Let Dribbin & Brown Criminal Lawyers Noble Park give you the benefit of their expert knowledge and experience with criminal law.

Our lawyers have an intimate knowledge of criminal law because they are specialists in that area of legal practice. They have the expertise so you can benefit from the best and most knowledgeable representation. . Choose the lawyers who make it their business to know criminal law.

Dribbin & Brown Criminal Solicitors Noble Park can assist you in the following ways:

  • Make an appointment to see one of our team face to face
  • Provide an estimate of costs that is clear and straightforward
  • Represent you in a court of law

Call Dribbin & Brown Criminal Lawyers Noble Park so that you can work with the dedicated defence team that specialises in defending clients who have been charged with criminal offences. Get representation today!

If your matter is urgent call our Criminal Lawyers Dandenong today to make sure that you have professional representation and advice when you need it most.

For more information look to the right menu to read about all aspects of criminal law.

See the office location drop down menu above to select an office near you.